"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cabin Fever!

I told Abby that we would try to get out of the house today. We ended up going to her daycare a little after lunch to talk with her teachers there and let her see her friends. I sat her on the ground with several of the other children down there and she immediately leaned over to what I thought was to give a little girl there named Abby a hug, but she was actually stealing her pacifier. She never puts the other kid’s pacci’s in her mouth, but she likes to get them from all the kids and play with them. Having one is just not enough! We met with the director and talked to her about Abby’s seizure medicine and of course I had to write a check for the daycare for this week, which absolutely stinks to pay for a week of daycare and not to be there at all. I think I might send her there for a little while on Friday, but haven’t decided yet or not.

We were there about 30 minutes, but it was so wonderful to get out of the house! I didn’t leave the hospital the whole time Abby was in there, and when we got home yesterday we stayed home. I think Abby and I both had cabin fever and needed to get out. She waved bye to all the kids when we left and feel asleep on the way home. We got home, I swaddled her and she has been asleep for about an hour. I hope that she is ready to play when she wakes up! She has been so sweet and playful today; you can just tell that she is feeling better! 48 hours and seizure free!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment