"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Abigail,

Sweet Abbyrooroo,


You are all smiles. You are the most delightful baby that I have ever seen and I am not just saying that because I’m your mommy. You are full of smiles. All we have to do is look at you and say, “awwww” and your face just lights up. I hope it’s always this easy to make you happy. You are two months old today! It is so hard to believe that you are two months old. I am just trying to soak up every moment with you and slow down the time if that is somehow possible.

We took you to the peds today and you are 23.25 inches long and 11 lbs 2.4 ounces. You are in the 78% for length and 58% for weight for your age. We think you are just perfect. You are just the most precious little thing. We have been able to get out of the house some lately and meet some of my work friends from the office. They call to have lunch with me, but I know that they just want to see you. You love to go out of the house. I think you will be a child that will much prefer to be outside than playing indoors.

You love your little feet rattles. They are like socks and we put them on your feet and you will just kick your feet so that you can hear the noise on the rattle. We sit on the couch and I will put the footrest out and have you face me resting on my legs and you will sit there and smile ear to ear. I try and give you really fast kisses and you just love it and have to show us your gummy smile.

You like to make clicking noises with your tongue. We will make 2-3 clicks and you will try your hardest to make those noises back to us. You are a fast learning because you have almost gotten this down pat. You are the sweetest thing I have ever seen. This evening while I am tying this you are laying beside me on the couch. Your daddy is here with us too and you are napping. Your little mouth will move like you are sucking on your bottle. You will move your mouth 10-12 times, and then stop. There you go again, I think you are dreaming about formula. I love you Abby, I hope you are having sweet dreams and probably swimming in a pool of milk.

Love you.

Mommy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment