"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dear Lucas,

We are getting so excited about your arrival! We had an ultrasound last week and got to see your sweet little face. You scored perfect scores on health and all the tests they did on you. They measured your head, legs, stomach etc, and your development is measuring about 3 weeks ahead. The doctor told me that you are healthy as a horse and I could deliver any day and you would be just perfect.


We are ready for you! Your room is all in place, and I hope you like alligators. Alligator’s isn’t the only theme in there, but you do have several in there now. We had a mural painted on your wall of an Owl, Koala Bear, Monkey and alligator. They are all ready cute and I hope that you like them. You’re Aunt Susan and Grandma is throwing a shower for you on Friday. All the family is so excited about your arrival. I know your big sister is getting excited too. She often will touch my belly and rub it. She calls you “wewas” right now and gives you sweet little kisses.

You are reminding me very frequently that your arrival is soon. You usually wake up around 4 in the morning and start moving around to start your day. I love to lay there in the early mornings and feel you move. I talk to you, sing to you, and rub on my belly just to feel you kick. Your already so precious to my heart.

Well June 8th may be your birthday? I have a feeling that you may come a little earlier than that, however I know that it will be when you are ready. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms! I’ll see you soon!

Love,
 
Your Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment