"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dear Abigail,

Wow I know that I tell you this all the time, but time sure does fly. You are starting to change all over Abigail. You are growing a little bit of hair, and you are so animated in your expressions. I tell your daddy that you are a Wildcat fan; you seem like to watch football on TV some.


I bought you the cutest little while toboggan this week and we put it on you and it just made your face look so full and sweet. I started calling you chubba cheeks. I think you like your new nick name, although Abbyroo has stuck around this far you like it too.

We had a wonderful thanksgiving. You wore a shirt that said you were thankful for Mommy. Abigail I am most thankful for you.

I have been back to work for 2 weeks now, and it has been so hard not being with you all day long. We like your class at daycare and Ms. Melissa takes very good care of you. We have all your favorite toys with you there, a pictures book that we made for you, hung pictures in your crib, we take your own special sheet and blanket. I think you have pretty much been asleep every time that I pick you up. They talk about what a good baby you are. Of course mommy and daddy think you are just perfect.

I love you Abbyroo!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment