"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dear Abigail,

My precious child,


We took you to your four month appointment today; however you were 4 ½ months old. You are 26 inches long and 15 lbs and 7.5 ounces. 93% in length and 79% in weight. I think you are going to be tall like your daddy. You are so much like your daddy; you first off are a spitting image of him. There will never be a doubt by anyone who your daddy is!

We had the most amazing thanksgiving. We bought you a shirt that says babies 1st thanksgiving and a friend bought you one that said thankful for mommy. I know you are thankful for your mommy you show me by your hugs and sweet smiles and giggles that you give me.

Your favorite toys right now include your links, your little cow doll, and of course, how could we forget buttercup. Buttercup goes with us everywhere that we go. This is just a soft cushion doll that your cousin got you when they came to visit. We are getting ready to celebrate our first Christmas! You make the holidays so much fun. I bought you a babies first Christmas outfit the other day and can’t wait for you to wear it. I have told you that next year we will get you one that says babies 2nd Christmas if they make those.

I have also started making you hairbows, and you absolutely love to wear them. I’m so surprised that you leave them on but you do, and you are oh so cute. I have about 1000 pictures to prove how cute you are. You have one for each outfit!

I love you more everyday Abbyroo. I just started back to work and it is so hard not to be with you at home. I call the daycare 2-3 times a day to check on you and the teacher every time just talks about what a good baby you are. We hung pictures in your crib there, and of course you take your special buttercup doll and blankie. The highlight of my day is picking you up. I love you so much.

Love Mommy :-* :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment