"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Lucas,

Dear Lucas,


Oh my goodness we are getting excited for your arrival! I feel you move inside of me everyday and just can’t wait to lay my eyes on your sweet little face and hold you in my arms. I know your sister, Abby is getting excited too. Each night she rubs my belly and we talk about you. She always tries to lift up my shirt and look for you, so I don’t know if she quite understands that you will be here in just a couple of short months! She tries so hard to say Lucas, “Wuwas”.

This evening we were sitting on the couch and I felt you move and I put Abby’s hand on my belly, and you kicked and she looked at me. She immediately put her hand back, so I know she felt you! I don’t know if she knew it was you or not, but she felt something.

We almost have your room cleared out and all of your furniture we ordered has come in, its just a matter of painting and getting your room set up! Were having all of your nursery décor made by a friend, and can’t wait for it to come in!

I love you Lucas! Can’t wait until June sweet little man :)

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment