"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love My Wagon...


Abbyroo loves to be outside.  We got her this wagon for Christmas and she is starting to love to use it.  We will wheel her around the back yard as the dogs follow behind.  She loves her puppies and being with them.  I love watching her grow, learn, laugh, and play.  I just love her enjoying life  Kids are amazing, and it is even more amazing to watch them grow.  It is hard to believe that 11 short months ago we were just waiting for her arrival, anxiously might I add.  She has gone from a helpless little baby, to learning to be independant and wanting to feed her self.  She has gone from wanting her baba to wanting her sippy cup.  She has gone from wanting to be held at all times, to wanting to play on the floor.  She is amazing, I love her more and more everyday.  Nothing in this world compares to the love a mother has for her child. 



No comments:

Post a Comment