"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trip to TN


We went to TN this past weekend to visit with family. We left Friday at lunch time and make great time. The reasons we had to stop were because of me and my small bladder. Abigail slept for 2 ½ hours of the 4 hour trip. She is a great traveler; I think this is good practice for our upcoming trip to the beach in September. I can’t wait! I am in much need of a beach trip; it has been over a year since I have seen the ocean. We went on our “baby moon” in March prior to having Abbyroo, and haven’t had a beach trip since. We usually do those in September, however Abigail was only 2 months old at the time and we didn’t think the trip would be a vacation.

I missed the mountains a lot. I don’t think about them until I see them again, and it makes me miss them. We ordered pizza from Greg’s on Friday evening, which was wonderful! I hadn’t had Greg’s pizza in about 5 years. It was just as good as I remember it. It is a one of a kind pizza, I have never tasted any other like it ever, and I eat pizza often. We got to visit with my Aunt Judy, Carl, Abby’s Uncle Josh, Aunt Mary and of course her Nanny. She just reached for them as soon as she saw them. She knows they are family. It was a nice trip, since we hadn’t been since Christmas, we are hoping to make another trip in about 3-4 months, and hopefully we will see everyone in July for Abbyroo’s 1st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment