"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend





So for the past month I don’t think Abigail has slept through the whole night but like 3 or 4 times. She has been waking up several times a night. At first I attributed this to teething; however she still doesn’t have any teeth. I took off Wednesday through Friday of last week due to there being cancellations in court, for some extra time with Roo. I got bunches of extra time with her in the wee hours of the morning. I have gotten into a bad habit of pulling her into bed with me. She slept through the night last night and I found myself missing her being in the bed with me. I just love her little body cuddled all up to mine. We still swaddle her and she will turn on her side and pucker her little butt out and have the sweetest little snore. I think I need to take some time off work to recover from my time off work. I have no idea how single mom’s do it! Jason helps so much with Abigail, and more than willing to anything for her. I know that I am spoiling her, but she is only little once, and she is growing to fast. I know that she is only going to be this age once, and I just want to enjoy every moment of it. My time off work using leave was accompanied by a day off on Monday to observe Memorial Day, it was so hard to start back to work on Tuesday. We enjoyed some fun times with family!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment