"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Abigail!

I can't believe my little girl is one!  We made this video for her, I hope that she will treasure it as much as I do someday!  Click the "Happy Birthday Abigail" above and I think it will take you to the link.

My precious Abbyroo,


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most precious little one year old that I know. It doesn’t seem like it has been a whole year since I held you for the first time. I honestly don’t know how I survived before you came along. You are the most wonderful blessing! I can’t believe that today you are one! I love and adore you beyond words. I am so thankful for you, your sweet smile, your little curls, your cutest little belly button, your precious little toes, your fingers, your beautiful blue eyes, and most of all your sweet little personality.

You melt my heart everytime you look me in your eyes. I will lay in the floor and you will rest your little body up against mine. You will give me the sweetest licks that I have to rub in, I crave to be with you. You are such an independent little girl right now though. You don’t want to be held, cuddled with. It definitely has to be on your terms. But when you want to sit on my lap, I gladly drop whatever I am doing and sit and hold you. I love to just stare at you and just soak up the moment.

You love to watch Mickey mouse club house. This will probably be your favorite show for a while, no matter what you are doing if you hear that hot dog song you stop and run to the tv. For some reason if you are upset, you will just stop and point at that tv and do your own little version of the hotdog dance.

We love the fact that you are walking now. You make it harder for mommy and daddy to keep up with you. I said this afternoon at your birthday party that there is nothing sweeter than a little one year old waddling around in a tutu on her birthday. How precious you are. You had a blast at your birthday party. You played hard with your friends, you opened up many presents and you indulged in a special cupcake.

This past year has been amazing. I have loved every moment with you. I am thankful that God allowed me to be your mommy! You are so special Abbyroo and we love you! Happy Birthday!!!!

Love,
Mommy :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment