"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Abigail...

Dear Abbyroo,


I sat on the couch with you this evening and let you drink your night night sippy of milk. I looked over at your daddy and said, I can’t imagine how life could be any better. While you drank your sippy I played with your toes saying this little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home etc… You love this game. Your feet are so ticklish though we can hardly get though it!

You have turned in to such a helper girl. You like everything in its place. The channel changers in the basket, your toys in the box, your shoes back in your room. Once we finish a bottle of water or can drink you always carry it to the table. You don’t like it to sit on the end tables. I am hoping you stay this way! Haha it makes it easier on a mama when you want everything in its place.

Last week we starting making space for our Christmas tree. We moved several of your “livingroom” toys to your bedroom. We talked about how big girls keep their toys in their own room. As soon as I would take handfuls back in your room, you would make 2-3 trips bringing them back to the livingroom. We did this several times. I finally waited until you went down for your nap and moved them. You woke up and you were so happy to see them all in your room you just clapped! It makes me sad that you go back to your room so much now though. I will be in the living room and you will head back to your room and say for maybe 5-8 minutes and come back. You are making frequent trips back there.

November has been a rough month. You have had 2 ear infections this month! You got one towards the beginning of the month in your right ear. We took you to the doctor on November 8th. They put you on a 10 day antibiotic. A couple days later you started pulling at those ears again and we took you back to the doctor and you had double ear infection. They put you on a stronger antibiotic and it got rid of it this time! I took you to the doctor again just yesterday due to your 101.3 temperature. I would rather pay a copay and them tell me your just fine, than wonder in the wee hours of the morning how you are. You are such a happy child and don’t hardly complain when you don’t feel well.

You are starting to talk a lot more. You repeat about everything we say, or give it a good attempt. Your able to identify your belly button, ears, eyes, and nose. We are working on head and mouth now. Also if I say “where’s Abigail” you will pat your chest. This is my favorite :-). Which I think about everyting you do is just precious. You also sing “e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-ooooo” all the time. Your able to answer to “what does a cow say” “what does a sheep say” and “what does a puppy dog say”. We are working on kitty cat now. We also love to blow kisses!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving. We went to your Nana and Poppas house for dinner. You always get car sick on our trip to Beattyville, I wish there was something we could do to help this. You ate turkey, mashed potatoes, corn pudding, baked beans, roll and banana pudding. Your cousins, Aunt, Uncle and Nana and Poppa love you so much.

Well sweet heart, I just rocked you and put you down to sleep. Good night princess. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Your smile and face brighten my day and give me more joy in my heart than you can imagine. I love you Roo!

Mama :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment