"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am convenience that I have the sweetest little girl in the world. I am sure that every new mother says this to themselves, but of course I truly think Abigail is. I will probably look back at this when she is in her terrible 2 and just laugh while I read it and say, what was I thinking?


Abigail is walking all over the house. We are having to shut doors, and continually keep up with her. She will also follow me when I leave the room, which I absolutely love. We were back in the bedroom and we have a full length mirror on the bathroom door and she was walking by and caught a glimpse of herself and just started kissing herself over and over. After she kissed herself she would say yum.. which I thought was so sweet. She did it about 20 times before I realized I needed to get my camera. Sometimes things that would make a wonderful picture I don’t want to ruin the moment by grabbing my camera. I just want to enjoy what she was doing.

Later that evening I got my camera and wanted to see if she would do it again. I put her down in the bathroom and she started to walk towards me crying, reaching for me, but when she walked by that mirror and saw that sweet little girl, how could she not stop and give her some kisses! She went from crying to yum. I love this little girl more than words can express.


No comments:

Post a Comment