"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pitter Patter

I have learned very quickly that being a mommy means that all privacy goes out the window. Now since Abby is walking, even running at times, she follows me or Jason wherever we go. If one of us gets up to go in the kitchen, her room, bedroom, outside, bathroom, it really doesn’t matter where, she follows us. I love hearing the sounds of the pitter patter of her little feet. We recently got her a pair of Nikes, and needless to say she looks ridiculously cute in them. Thump thump thump, I hear her coming. I said that there is no more privacy because I can’t remember the last time I have gone to the bathroom by myself when she was awake. I love her so much, I know one day I am going to look back and treasure this time, and wish I could have it back. Nothing more special in this world than being a mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment