"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Our 1st outdoor piano concert



Abigail gave her first outdoor piano concert this evening. We got her this little piano for her birthday, and she has absolutely fallen in love with it. Doesn’t surprise me though, she is around music a lot with Jason playing guitar, and myself playing the piano. She treats her little piano very delicately. I would expect her as a 1 year old to pound on it, climb on it, hit it, etc… when she plays her piano she will use little fingers one at a time, and hit keys one at a time. She will push her little finger to hit a key and look at me, as for approval. After she hits a few keys we always stop to clap and say yea…

We have been clapping a lot lately. Everything is so exciting for Abigail, bath time = yay and claps, lunch time = yea and claps, even diaper changes = yay and claps. I love that she loves life, which how would she know any different being a little 12 month old. Notice I didn’t say 1 year old, I would rather stay in months right now, it makes me feel like she is younger :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment