"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hairbows, tutu's and Flower Halo's

I absolutely love making hair bows and tutu's for Abigail. Someday she is going to look back at all these pictures and just think her mama was crazy. Something about putting together these bows from scratch, hand sewing them all with love makes them so special to me. One day I know she will look at them and know they were each made with love for her. I hope someday they will make her feel beautiful as she already is. I have had so many people tell me that I need to sale my hair bows, so I think that I am going to take them up on their offer. I posted a folder of pictures on FB. I am not hoping to make a lot of money off of them, just enough for me to buy more ribbon to make more bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment