"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friday evening at the park...



We had the most wonderful Friday evening at the park. We were a little nervous about meeting at 6:00 due to the fact that Abigail is always ready for bed by 7, however she took a late evening nap and woke up at abouy 5:45 with enough time to rush out the door and meet our sweet friends.


As you all know I have recently purchased my 1st SLR camera and I have loved taking pictures with it. I have always had an interest in taking pictures, however having a baby has just made me so much more interested in taking creative pictures and capturing our livestory on film. Landon, the little boy in these pictures is such a sweet friend to Abby roo, he can make her laugh harder than anyone else. He often hides behind the church pew to pop out and say boo, and she thinks it is so funny! Here are a few of the pictures we did, I look forward to continuing to practicing and learning photography skills. Currently I am just reading anything I can get my hands on about photography. The public library has been a wonderful place for me to start, and I can’t wait to enroll and take a class in the future! If you want some pictures send me an email!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment