"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Friday, May 14, 2010

Such a sweet boy!

What a wonderful afternoon with a friend! I love babies and would have a household full of them if we could afford it! Connor was 5 weeks old yesterday and just the most precious bundle ever! He loves to cuddle! He was such a trooper and I think probably the next Gerber baby. As I held him it made me think of Abigail when she was 5 weeks old, and it is so hard to remember. I held him and he felt so little and fully dependant on his mommy. Abigail has gotten a burst of independence lately, not wanting me to hold her bottle, feed her with a spoon, and she even wants to get out of her car seat by herself. She will lean all the way forward and reach. I love that she is growing up, however I miss the itty bitty baby that I woke up and fed every 3 hours during the night when she was little. She wears size 12 and 18 month clothing, and likes her formula in a Sippy cup now. The time has flown by, and I am so thankful for her and every moment I have with her. Kelly we love you! You’re a wonderful mommy and Connor is so beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment