"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Missing my golden girl



"Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you.  I loved you so.. 'twas Heaven here with you"  Ilsa Paschal Richardson
The whole Spencer house is missing Molly. I know Jason especially is. She would go the golf course with him daily and I think Friday was especially hard. It was his first day there without her. He said there was somewhere she would always be when they did certain things, if he would get out to check on a water head, she would sit in his cart, she would run chase the geese, and even had her own sofa in his office. I am sure it was especially hard when he saw her food and water bowl in his office. I think the beagles know that she is gone; however Abbyroo I think still wonders where she is. Abby will always crawl to the kitchen door and push herself up and hit the glass door until the dogs run to it, she would always stop and laugh once they got there, now when she crawls to the window she just keeps hitting it, waiting for Molly. We got a sympathy card in the mail from the Advanced medical care vet, very heartfelt comments on there, they had all their staff sign it with a sweet note to us.  We sure miss our Golden girl, she was so special to us, looks like we will have a new golden boy in our home on June 5 – we can’t wait, although Molly can never be replaced.



No comments:

Post a Comment