"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Saturday, May 15, 2010

One year already!

What a wonderful evening with friends, who we consider family. I can’t believe that Canaan is one! It seems like yesterday his mother and I were talking after church about finding out we were prego! It is amazing how time flies, and I know that I am going to blink and Abby will be one just around the corner.


I have been practicing with my new camera a lot! I have read 3 books from the library and watched a DVD about SLR cameras and taking better pictures, but I have found out the best way for me to learn this camera and all the different settings is just to take pictures, and a lot of them! We went to a birthday party tonight and had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday Canaan, your girlfriend can’t wait to see you again!





No comments:

Post a Comment