"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Rough!

Abby being sick has been rough stuff. I stayed home from woke Thursday and Friday, 1/2 day Monday, left early Tuesday and taking tomorrow off work. I got a new supervisor on Thursday and she is going to think that I am a slacker! Abby is still under the weather, this is rough stuff! She was feeling really bad on Thursday and Friday, did well on Saturday and then started feeling bad again on Saturday evening, and been sick ever since. I Have called the pediatrician 4 times since Thursday, I’m sure that they are tired of me! I went ahead and asked for an appointment when I called them today! I would much rather pay a $20 copay and them tell me she is fine and there is nothing else we can do, than worry about her. I love my days at home with her. We have extra cuddles and kisses. She is liable to get spoiled these past few days and we have another full day together tomorrow. She is such a sweet girl, she doesn’t complain. She is still as talkative as ever and full of smiles.


Yesterday we were sitting in the floor playing. Her diet the past few days have been soy milk, cheerios and pedilyte. It is funny because when I feed her right before I give her a bite, I say “bite bite”. Yesterday while we were in the floor I put some cheerios down there for her. She picked up one and held her arm out and said bite bite. She is such a smart little girl. I love to hear her little voice. She will also try to put her pacci in my mouth. I always tell her no thank you and then she will try again later. I guess she assumes that since she likes everything to go to her mouth, mommy would too!

Between the snows this winter and time off for Abby being sick, this is not good for my waist line! I bet I have gained 2-3 lbs. I am going to go hard at it and try to lose my weight when she starts feeling better. I had started the couch to 5k running plan, and doing ok with it I have come to the conclusion that I am not a runner though. I think doing something new is fun at the gym, but I don’t see how I can ever love running! Tomorrow if Abby sleeps a lot, after I finish the work I brought home with me, I really need to put the music back on my iPod. Several several months ago I somehow managed to delete all the music on it and have not put it back on there yet. I wish it would just magically appear back on there, but I have had no such luck yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment