"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick Day

Today the daycare called me about 10:30 AM and told me that Abigail had a temp of 101, vomiting and had diarrhea. Jason went to pick her up and brought her home, and I met them at the house so that Jason could go back to work. I fed her normal bottles today and she held all her food and her temp was gone pretty quickly. I told her that she was faking so that she could spend the afternoon with her mama. We rented the movie, Did you hear about the Morgan’s from the red box. Abby enjoyed it just as much as she would have a cartoon or child’s movie. We played all afternoon and she was just as smiley as ever. I think she is learning how to play sick so she can spend more time with her mama. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment