"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt~

Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!

I think it is so funny how Jason and I are different. We were in the kitchen yesterday and I told him that it was the start of his birthday week! He just rolled his eyes, saying so….for my birthday, we celebrate all week long, for Abbyroo’s birthday we celebrated the whole month of July, and for Jason’s birthday he doesn’t even want to acknowledge that the day is special and set apart.


So this year, I am going to make a big deal of his birthday – everyday this week. When I left work today I stopped by gigi’s cupcakes and picked him up a carrot cake cupcake for him to enjoy. Abbyroo and I put a sweet letter on the cupcake to welcome the start of his birthday week and that his girls love him so much. I hope his birthday is special to him this year.  I need to think about what were going to do on Saturday and other special events leading up to the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment